GRAPHIC DESIGN RETAINER PROGRAM
PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ENOUGH MARKETING MATERIALS NEEDED ON A MONTHLY BASIS,
BUT DON’T WANT TO HIRE A FULL TIME DESIGNER.
WHY CHOOSE A RETAINER PROGRAM?
- Plan your project deadlines with peace of mind – Guaranteed amount of prioritized work each month.
- Discounts – You get discounted rate compared to normal freelance fees. The more hours you commit, the lower the hourly rate.
- Simplified Accounting – you pay a set amount each month for the duration of the retainer contract.
- Less Paperwork – eliminate contracts to sign and multiple invoices to track on a per project basis.
- No Overhead – you get the access to a professional designer without the overhead associated of an employee.
A retainer fee is like a monthly fee. Its perfect for those who know that they will need design services throughout the year and want to reserve a creative professional’s time. Since its purpose is to retain the designer, it is paid up front each month before work is ordered. Essentially, you are “pre-ordering” time versus a service. Since I will anticipate a preset number of hours of work from you, I will block out my schedule with the appropriate time each month. This gives me the ability to plan my workload accordingly. Which gives you the certainty of a pre-established amount of work each month without having to worry about what else is “in the queue” ahead of you. Its more efficient for all involved.
RETAINER PROGRAM DETAILS:
- 3 month minimum commitment. At the end of 3 months, we will re-evalaute the program you are to ensure the number of hours are fitting your business needs. After that, we can move to 6, 9, or 12 month commitments.
- Each retainer includes a set number of hours each month. Overage in time will be billed at our standard hourly rate.
- Unused hours will expire. They do not roll over each month as that would defeat the purpose of allocating retainer time each month for projects. If I am running close on hours hitting their threshold, I will let you know before going over.
- You will get a detailed invoice each month of the projects worked and hours allocated to them.
What type of services can be used in the Graphic Designer Retainer programs?
- Graphic Design – logos for new products/services, icons, and typography treatments.
- Print Materials – sell sheets, direct mailers, brochures, newsletters
- Digital Materials – Social Media graphics, Blog Banners, and other web designs
- Web Updates – content, graphics (Only WordPress, Squarespace, and Shopify websites currently.)
- Additional services are available upon request.
RETAINER PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Full Website Design: If you need a new website designed from scratch, this will be quoted and billed as a flat fee.
- New Logo Design: If you need a new business, product, or project logo designed from scratch, this will be quoted and billed as a flat fee.
- Expenses: Services do not include additional costs like stock photography purchases, web hosting purchases and printing.
READY TO SIGN ON?
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO START THE PROCESS